|Job Ref:||204803665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Braintree||Address:||Post Code:||CM7||Salary:||£NEG negotiable||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Integra People are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to work in the Braintree area on a permanant basis.|
You must be able to provide two work related references similar to the nature of this role and proof of your CSCS card/qualifications.
It is beneficial to have your own transport but this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Generating and submitting documentation for tender approval, using estimating software.
- Liasing with a variety of people to ensure specification, volumes, issues and risks are identified and agreed.
- Presenting tender proposals to Clients and Management team.
- You will need to have a proven background with estimating with additional experience of groundworks, infrastructure and reinforced concrete projects.
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions including Design and Build JCT.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liase, negotiate and influence at various levels.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative.
- Strong IT skills (MS Suite, Estimating Software, QS CAD)
For more information or to apply please contact Jasmine in our Bangor office on (Apply online only); alternatively you can email your CV to jasmine . roberts @ (url removed)