|Job Ref:||204803554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum competitive benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
ASBESTOS CONSULTANTS - All Levels|
£30k to £40k plus company car, phone, laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holidays + BH
Full time, 40 hours per week
South Yorkshire, Midlands, London and the South East
Asbestos consultants - all levels required from consultant level to Team Leader!
Are you a qualified Asbestos Consultant looking to develop your career working for a national health and safety consultancy?
My client is one of the UK's leading Health and Safety consultancies, who are now looking for a number of P-Certified Consultants to work from home across the UK - ideal locations are South Yorkshire, Midlands, London and the South East. The Asbestos team carry out the full range of asbestos consultancy services to include all types of survey, supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance work, preparation and technical review of reports.
Responsibilities will include
* Asbestos surveys
* Bulk sampling and assessment
* Statutory re-inspection
* Airborne fibre monitoring, fibre counting and clearance works
* High level consultancy, client advice on managing asbestos in estates and properties
* Maintaining skills sets on the asbestos skills matrix
* To comply with the Company General Quality Procedures with support from the Quality Manager.
* To provide quality services and information to clients, must have knowledge of all current Asbestos, health and safety and CDM regulations..
* Attend operational team meetings as and when required.
* Ensure that reports are completed in accordance with timescales set and to the required standard.
* Participate in the internal and external audit programme for fibre counting, bulk sampling (if approved), surveying and airborne fibre monitoring as required.
* Compile recommendations and technically review reports as necessary.
* Prepare health and safety risk assessment and ensure project staff adhere to the assessment.
The successful candidate will have:
* Must hold the P402, P403 and P404 certificates or S301 with the CCP in Asbestos
* Must have demonstrable experience within the asbestos field.
* Have proven detailed knowledge of current health and safety legislation / industry best practice
* Can manage a large work load to prioritising their workload
* Confident when liaising with customers and stakeholders
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* A strong desire to build a career within health and safety auditing and consulting
If you are looking for a superb opportunity to develop and grow your career, please apply now. If you would like to discuss any element of the job role, please contact Stephanie Taggart or Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. We strive to respond to all applications and will do our best to ensure we make contact within 7 days. However if you have not heard from us within that time frame, does not mean your application has been successful and we will endeavour to keep you updated on the progress of your application