|Job Ref:||204802880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£33000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
BRC are proud to be working exclusively with SHAL Housing Ltd, a small provider of Social Housing, based in Bridgwater.|
They have a requirement for a Maintenance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Chief Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for Responsive Repairs, Vacant Property Preparations and Stock Investment for 704 homes across Somerset.
This position leads a team of 10 direct reports as well as managing local suppliers and contractors.
- Accountable for the overall leadership, management and control of the Asset Management and Maintenance function delivered through the in house team and local contractors.
- Work with the CEO and the FD on the strategic and financial plan for Asset Management and communicate these plans to colleagues and tenants across SHAL.
- Lead on the development of policies on Asset Management, Void Management and Responsive Repairs and is accountable for their effective implementation.
- Ensures full compliance with all Health and Safety, statutory and regulatory requirements impacting the maintenance service.
- Model SHAL's brand and values and actively manage the culture across the team.
- The successful candidate will be qualified to HNC/HND level, with experience of managing maintenance work within a Social Housing environment.
For further information and a Recruitment Pack, please contact Sam Studley: (Apply online only)