|Job Ref:||204802546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £33000/annum benefits & opportunity for overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Quanta Contracts are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity in London for an Installation Supervisor. |
Responsible for the overall swift, efficient delivery and installation of furniture to agreed specifications and customer satisfaction. To include the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
This role will encompass leading teams of furniture fitters in the professional execution of installations onsite. Tools, training and uniforms will be provided. Frequent Travelling required with weekend work and occasional night shifts depending on individual project requirements.
* Accountable for daily work orders and updating progress to Installation Supervisor throughout the day.
* Team management including handling team roster and completion of paperwork including H&S requirements.
* Maintaining tools, vans and other equipment on a weekly basis.
* Delivering a superior customer service level at all times.
* Support at the warehouse, loading and unloading deliveries, and support with office moves.
* Organise and manage team workload and time onsite effectively.
* Attend and keep current training and in-house workshops as directed by management
Nature and Scope:
Working under the Senior Services Manager/Operation teams' guidance to successfully undertake all assigned daily tasks and duties while maintaining all necessary Health & Safety requirements. This will include problem solving on site. Adequate preplanning is necessary to achieve goals set forth by management. Ability to handle an installation without escalating is a key aspect of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Job involves heavy manual labour
* Mechanically Minded
* Driven self-starting attitude
* Carpentry experience desired
* Full driving licence
* Undergo clients vetting process
* The right to work in UK
* Operational and Situational Awareness
* Reliable, well-mannered and hard-working
* Prepared to work flexible, long hours
* Team Management
* Customer service oriented
* Following safety guidelines
* Initiative and accountability
* Analytical Thinking
Note: this job description is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities and activities that the job holder may be required to undertake.
To apply for this role, candidates must:
* Have at least a years experience in a similar role.
* Have a full UK driving license
* Have a degree of physical fitness as the role will entail heavy manual labour.
* Be prepared for frequent travelling, with weekend work and occasional night shifts depending on project requirements.
For more information, please call Danielle on (Apply online only)