|Job Ref:||204802533||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + 25 days + pension 5% matched||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Steel Detailer / Draughtsman|
* £25,000 - £35,000
* 25 days leave + 8 Bank Holidays
* Start anytime between 7:39am - 9am and finish between 4pm - 5:30pm
* 5% matched pension
ATA Recruitment is recruiting for a multimillion pound construction business that specialises in the design, manufacture, project management and installation of steel structures.
This business has gone from strength to strength, they have organically grown by a staggering £7 million within three years (organic sales), and doubled their headcount across a number of UK sites. This growth is a testament to their outstanding relationships with blue-chip clients as well as providing a market leading product throughout the UK.
In order to support the current growth this business is experiencing, and to support the business becoming a £50 million business within the next 5 years, my client is looking to recruit a Steel Detailer / Draughtsman to join their team.
The role of the Steel Detailer / Draughtsman will be as follows:
* Perform 3D modelling and detailing of steelwork structures using Tekla (training given).
* All designs will be carried out using Tekla 3D design software. You will produce 3D models and detailed 3D designs.
* 90% of your time will be spent producing designs.
* Liaise with Project & Construction Architects and Main Contractors.
* Work closely with Structural Engineers to ensure your designs meet specifications.
* Produce drawings and to manage any design changes throughout the project lifecycle.
* Responding and managing design queries from customers, site and Internal Engineers.
* Issue drawings to the Manufacturing Department and to site when the product will be built & assembled.
* Document management. Compile & manage drawing & document library's for each project.
Experience and background:
* Experienced used a 3D design package, preferably Tekla, StruCad or Revit but not limited to AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.
* Ideally designed a steel structure or construction based product.
* Based or commutable to Worcestershire.
You will be working for a market leading business that is growing at a phenomenal rate. Aside working for a growing company, you will have the added benefit of working for a company that invests very heavily in training & development as well as opportunities to progress into a Senior Steel Detailer / Draughtsman role.
How to Apply:
Please click "apply" or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (Apply online only) or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions therefore, if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided