|Job Ref:||204802521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £52000/annum + Car Allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Up to £50,000 + Car Allowance
Are you looking to join a well-established building company that provide high quality new and refurbished projects throughout the country? They are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team working with projects valuing up to £5million. Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience working within leisure and healthcare?
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have refurbishment, fit out and some new build knowledge and will come from a background of healthcare and leisure. It is essential that you have an ability to adapt to a new environment and are on the ball with a quick thinking mentality.
Duties will include:
• Prepare Supplier and Sub-contractor enquiries, scrutinise quotations and undertake selection process.
• Liaise with the clients, Sub-contractors, Suppliers and Operational Offices to establish the project specification, preliminary requirements, risk provision and exclusions.
• Ability to provide commercial information to the operations teams, including cost and contractual advice.
• Evaluation of contract documentation.
• Strong knowledge of building technologies and Construction process.
• Commercially aware and astute.
• Client liaison skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Working within a customer focused team.
• Good at problem solving and providing effective solutions to the clients and the delivery team.
This company is will offer the successful candidate, the opportunity to join a growing and expanding vibrant team, and the opportunity to develop their career
If this is you - please contact Rachel on (Apply online only) for more information.
Isn't you? By referring a friend who is successful we will reward you with £250