|Job Ref:||204802495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Are you a graduate looking to get into Commercial Management? Landmarc, a world leading provider of integrated support services to the military, are currently recruiting for a Graduate Commercial Manager. As the Graduate Commercial Manager you will be supporting the Head of Commercial and their team to efficiently manage the commercial contract. |
• Support the delivery and development of processes
• Update appropriate sections of the Contractors Plan
• Support the delivery of the contract business plan
• Support the commercial team
• Ensure compliance is adhered to
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Knowledge gained through a Level 6 qualification ideally a degree, covering: Contract and common law
• Cost management processes, preferably in the construction industry
• Risk management techniques and application to construction works
• It is desirable to have a working knowledge of the New Engineering Contracts (NEC) forms of contract.
• Knowledge of the application of Schedules of Rates
What you can do
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work in relatively unsupervised environment and ability to prioritise own workload
• IT skills including MS Excel and MS Project.
• Ability to cost and commercially manage projects through all stages of the project lifecycle to tight deadlines and to appropriate quality standards whilst minimizing risk and maximizing opportunity.
• Sound business acumen and commercial awareness
Landmarc is a joint venture of Interserve, the FTSE 250 support services group and PAE, a leading provider of global mission services to the U.S. Government. A pedigree which gives us unique capability into range management, simulation, critical environment maintenance and construction. Our operational DNA is further enriched by a decade long partnership with the Ministry of Defence in the UK to ensure their military training estates are safe, effective and sustainable places to train the armed forces. We are currently 1,300 people strong and active across 120 sites in England, covering an area of 220,000 hectares including 45,000 hectares of Sites with Special Scientific
Our staff take pride in our culture and how we behave. Do you think you share our values?
• People (Our staff make a difference - they make us who we are)
• Protection (We look out for ourselves - we look out for each other)
• Partnership (Working together - we succeed as a team)
• Performance (Aiming for excellence - we take pride in a job well done)