|Job Ref:||204801768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
Our client is looking for a full time qualified roofer with experience in single ply roofing systems, preferably EPDM to join their small, high calibre team. You must have your own transport and a driving licence.|
Our client is a specialist flat roofing company. They solve flat roof problems using the Firestone Rubber Cover EPDM single ply flat roofing system. The highest standards of quality and service is what they are all about. Their goal is to recognised as the best roofing contractors in the country.
Client Principles & Values
• We are principle centred people, therefore we are a principle centred business.
• Honesty and Integrity is paramount. We do what is right without compromise. This is the foundation stone of every decision; every action choice starts here.
• We do what we say we are going to do.
• We are committed to an uncommon level of truthfulness; we say It with kindness but we tell it like it is.
• We go about our work in the pursuit of mastery. Every time we do it, we do it a little bit better.
• We look within - we take personal responsibility for our work and our behaviours and proactively develop ourselves as we recognise shortcomings.
• We embrace each new day of work with energy and enthusiasm.
Roofing Technician - The purpose and their expectations.
1. To take responsibility for the installation of their flat roofing system - first time, every time.
100% Technically correct
100% Aesthetically correct
100% 'Triple Checked' quality control pass rate
2. To take responsibility for carrying out the installation
Organised & Efficient
Clean & Tidy
By the book
3. To take responsibility for 'Wowing!' every customer with our standard of service.
A Painless, frictionless, pleasurable experience the like of which the customer has simply never experienced.
Keeping the customer informed and happy every step of the way - 10/10 from every customer review. Nothing else will do!
A. Honesty & integrity - does what they say they will do. Follows through. Tells the uncomfortable truth. Does what is right even when it hurts.
B. High Standards - takes pride in their work. Attention to detail. Unwilling to compromise on quality.
C. Organisation & Planning - able to systematically plan and carry out plans.
D. Enthusiastic & Energetic - seizes the day with enthusiasm. Leads by example.
E. Responsible & Proactive - accepts personal responsibility. Proactivity makes it happen. If it's not right - fix it - change it.
F. Grafter - does what is needed to get the job done.
G. Great Communicator - lead the team. Drive improvements. Build rapport with all our customers and inspire confidence in our work with them. Able to give and receive constructive, honest feedback. Sense of humour.
H. Humble - committed to learning and improving every day. No ego. Emotionally mature