|Job Ref:||204801728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Car/Car Allowance & Pack||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
My client has over 40 years experience in the construction industry and is a versatile main contractor with traditional values of a well established business. The company operate through out the Midlands and Home Counties and work with both public and private sector clients. |
Due to continued success, my client is looking to recruit an additional site manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working within the commercial sector.
The role of site manager involves overseeing the build from set up of commercial projects through to customer handover.
Managing a construction team to deliver work on time and on budget reporting to the construction director.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all site teams
- Meeting subcontractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Motivating the workforce
- Overall management of commercial site reporting to the Construction Director
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need the following experience:
- Excellent industry knowledge, with a construction qualification preferred
- Excellent project/site management skills
- Schools/colleges/commercial experience is essential
- SMSTS qualified and CSCS holder
- First Aid at Work
If you have the relevant experience from a general contracting background then please apply