|Job Ref:||204801573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum £65,000 – £70,000 per annum + car||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
A leading civil engineering company is seeking a Senior Estimator based in Walsall to join its expanding team. |
As the Senior Estimator your duties will be to:
- Identify opportunity and risk during the tender process.
- Liaise with business unit to agree on methodology and principles.
- Liaise with tender Bid Manager and Planner.
- Maintain a register of key assumptions within estimate.
- Provide indicative pricing support for business development.
- Present basis of estimate and key assumptions.
- Maintain notes of adjudication meetings.
- Close out actions and monitor customer negotiations, seeking amended authority as required.
To be a successful Senior Estimator you will have the following skills and experience:
- In-depth experience of estimating.
- Engineering or commercial background.
- Experience in one or more of civils, water, waste, rail or tunneling sectors.
- Chartered or incorporated status or similar.
- Numerate and familiar with estimating software and Excel.
- Confidence in dealing with customers at a senior level.
The job title of 'Senior` relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
In return, the Senior Estimator will receive a salary of £65,000 - £70,000 per annum plus a company car and excellent package.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.