|Job Ref:||204801480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£20000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
Technical Co-ordinator |
West Midlands | Permanent
Up to £35,000 D.O.E + Package
Are you a Technical Coordinator with a desire to succeed and build your career with a high profile national developer?
An established national house builder is looking to add a talented Technical Co-ordinator to their team in the West Midlands. They believe strongly in staff retention so they offer a variety of development and training initiative's as well as a host of employee benefits. Working under the Technical Director, you will be joining a leading UK developer with an exceptional reputation for design quality and offering the right candidate excellent opportunities for development as the business grows.
Suitable candidates must have a can-do attitude with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously. Duties will include:
• Working in close conjunction with land managers, through to construction and final completion stage
• Co-ordinating all technical aspects, specifications, build-ability and cost engineering from feasibility through to project completion
• Ability to liaise with all legislative bodies i.e. Local Authorities, NHBC, solicitors etc
• Negotiating with, appointing and liaising with all professional consultants i.e. architects, landscape architects, civil and structural engineers, mechanical and electrical engineers
• Ensuring projects arrive on-site as per commercial targets.
• Background in producing technical drawings in AutoCAD
If you have the required skills and want to make the next step in your career this could be the role for you. For more information please contact Kate Rose on (Apply online only).
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel may be suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250
We are a Midlands based recruitment agency that specialises in temporary/interim and permanent placements within Construction and the Built Environment. Our core values are the foundations of us of delivering a "right first time" recruitment service that has seen our company grow year on year. From such values our Company has gone from strength to strength each year