|Job Ref:||204803362||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£20000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
Mobile Site Technician - Structure Testing - Environmental - Leicestershire - £20k + Benefits|
An opportunity has become available for a Site Technician to join the structure testing department of a well-established environmental business. To be considered for this position you must have experience in structural testing or a similar field, happy to travel around the UK and possess a full driving license.
* Carrying out tests, checks and sampling as instructed.
* Checking test records and worksheets for sense, completeness and accuracy.
* Checking that equipment to be used is within calibration.
* Visit client sites across the UK on a regular basis.
Skills and requirements:
* Experience in a structural testing or relevant working environment.
* Excellent oral, written and numeracy skills.
* Excellent observational skills
* Ability to liaise with supervisors, team members and site representatives.
* Effective team worker.
* Physically fit to complete role.
* Must be able to drive and hold a current clean driving Licence
* Must be flexible in terms of working hours and working away from home.
* Able to work safely at heights
* GCSE grade C or above in maths and science (or equivalent)
Salary £20k + Benefits - Permanent