|Job Ref:||204803247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum Plus Excellent Package & Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
Are you interested in working for a leading Teir 1 M&E Contractor delivering a prestigious project in London and the South East? We are currently recruiting for a Project Director for a large Commercial development in Central London. Over £20 million, services value. Over 2 1/2 years on site.
About This Role
Job title: Project Director for M&E Installation Contractor.
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Project Director your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Be a pro-active and enthusiastic senior management team member.
• Integrate M&E/Building Services with all other construction activities with Joint Venture & Client
• Demonstrate an extensive track record of project/business delivery within the construction or related industries
• Show commercial acumen to understand the bigger picture, both contributing to and actively participating in delivering the project as a whole, not just M&E
• Show high personal standards and expectations based upon detailed planning and delivery of robust strategies.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Preferably educated to ONC/HNC, Degree or above
• Previous management experience would be useful, as would working within a M&E/Building Services environment
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
About This Client
Client: This prestigious M&E Contractor specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects
Turnover: £3bn (group revenue)
Location Coverage: UK-wide
No Staff: 2000 (project personnel)
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Administration
Sectors: Built Environment, Infrastructure & Industrial, Data Centres
M&E Services installed: Fully designed FoH lighting. Intelligent Building Management System (BMS) Data centre specific total M & E, CCTV, data and BMS systems, controls and automation (MEICA)
Years of establishment: 200 years +
Awards won: Carbon Reduction Award, shortlisted for President ICE Award at the British Construction Industry Awards, numerous BREEAM excellent ratings, Green Apple Environment Award, NLA Award, South Wales Construction Excellence project of the year
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care
Long-term sickness insurance
Support & funding of career development and further education