|Job Ref:||204803068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum £25,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:40|
Based in Nottingham, the role as a Fire Protection Contracts Supervisor will be within the expanding team of a company that specialise in the design, install, commissioning and maintenance of the fire and safety systems across the UK. You will enjoy a performance based bonus plus much more!|
This company is passionate about providing high standard fire safety and passive fire protection services to top niche clients coming from a broad number of industries such as hotels, sport and leisure, housing, education, industrial.
As the Contracts Supervisor your duties will be to:
- Understand and define project scope, goals and deliverables to ensure the project is delivered within budget and program.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to other team members and clients in a timely and clear fashion.
- Visit client sites to carry out surveys and gather information for estimating when the situation arises.
- Manage multisite contracts across the country.
- Ensure projects have continual material supplies and correct levels of labour / sub-contractor labour to be able to perform within the program and agreed budgets.
- Check all hours and timesheets before signing off for payment.
- Ensure all passive fire protection projects are completed in line with the specification, compliance and relevant standards.
The successful Contracts Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- CRB / DBS - cleared / full driving licence.
- A current CSCS Card, SSSTS & NVQ Levels 2 & 3 In Passive Fire Protection (training can be offered if other skills are relevant).
- Knowledge of all passive fire protection applications including time taken to install, current market value and products.
- Knowledge of fire risk assessments / building regulations / British Standards / Health and Safety Regulations and all current legislation.
- Knowledge of how to run a project from initial enquiry to practical completion.
- Knowledge of the procedures involved from initial enquiry to practical completion.
- Computer literate in software such as Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word and Powerpoint. (Fulcrum, Office 365 & Bolster an advantage).
In return, the Contracts Supervisor receive a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications plus performance based bonus, car, phone, laptop and 22 days holiday.
To apply for the Contracts Supervisor role click apply and send us your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.