|Job Ref:||204807455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum bonus, car/allowance and benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
Duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:|
* Management of all invoicing
* Carry out all M&E invoicing for a London Borough through and other customers through National Schedule of Rates (NSR), managing invoicing carried out by staff on other contracts.
* Provide spreadsheets and back up information in relation to invoices / payments for customers where required.
* Attend invoice query meeting with customers.
* Assist our financial controller to improve our customer payments (incoming).
* Checking of all purchase invoices - ensuring they are costed to correct jobs - later look at improving and updating our ordering system and implementing these changes.
* Meeting with suppliers to improve all discounts and ensuring best rates are being provided.
* Check quotes going out from our supervisors are correct, comply with various customer's requirements and provide best profit for the company.
* Assist on larger tenders to provide schedule of rates and breakdown of work.
* Put together CDM documentation, programme of works, O&Ms.
* Liaise with supervisors / contract managers and cost variations and present to customer.
* Carry out some ordering of larger quantities of materials to ensure best price.
* Assist with management of some projects and larger jobs.
* Check work in progress and ensure all works are invoiced correctly.
The package on offer includes:
* A basic salary of between £50,000 and £55,000
* Company car or car allowance
* Health insurance and company pension scheme
* 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
For any additional details on the Quantity Surveyor vacancy, please get in touch on (Apply online only), or click APPLY NOW