|Job Ref:||204807353||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
Are you looking for the opportunity to lead a team of HVAC engineers, working for one of the leading rail rolling stock businesses with a massive forward order book ?|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Senior HVAC Engineer with leadership experience to take responsibility for providing new engineering design and novel engineering solutions for HVAC units installed onto new and existing rolling stock.
Leading a heating, ventilation and air conditioning team you will be responsible for ensuring delivery on new HVAC units with order values in excess of £100 million.
Location (s): The position is based specifically from the Doncaster offices.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Lead a team of heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineers managing allocation of time, ensuring quality of work and developing the team's capability
* Lead the delivery of engineering input for new bids
* Provide expert engineering input into design & design recommendations,
* Provide technical support & guidance
* Provision of engineering solutions and project management
* Communication with customers and suppliers
The candidate will be an experienced HVAC engineer who can demonstrate experience of leading a team of engineers. They will have provided engineering support into bid activities and have held responsibility for HVAC design and design recommendations