|Job Ref:||204807293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a PMO Analyst to play a key role in supporting the Programme Lead by maintaining and monitoring project governance standards and providing administrative support to the project.|
* Assigned on a full-time basis to the Transformation Programme, working closely with the Programme Manager, the Programme Planner and the Workstream Leads
* Responsible for providing analysis, reporting and general administration support within the overall programme delivery
* This role also holds key responsibilities in supporting Programme Governance and progress and quality of the programme to senior stakeholders
* You will be required to build strong relationships with leaders within the Programme and across the wider business
* Responsibility for supporting the set-up, administration and maintenance of the all programme/project tools ensuring that all Programme collateral is up to date, complete and accurate.
* Collation of weekly submissions from all Programme Workstream Leads
* To apply a level of analysis & sense checks before reviewing with the Head of Portfolio and presenting to the appropriate governance Board for formal review
* Working with the Finance department, to maintain financial records, including recording invoices, purchase orders, statements of work and deliverables to support payment of invoices.
* Support the tracking of spend against budget, identifying and explaining variances and forecasting costs to complete
* Responsible for ensuring resource time is managed and all activities are planned on a timely basis and records maintained
* Ensure all supplier documents, including contracts, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, deliverables etc. are maintained & stored securely
* Responsible for scheduling meetings, ensuring minutes/actions maintained, ensuring actions are completed, maintaining the holiday tracker and other general administrative duties
* Educated to minimum Degree level or equivalent
* Experience of working in a Project Office or within a project environment
* Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly SharePoint, PowerPoint Word and Excel
* An aptitude and willingness to work creatively in a fast-paced & delivery focused environment is essential.
* Strong team player with the ability to use own initiative
* The ability to form strong working relationships and communicate at all levels
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Not afraid to ask questions, challenge the status quo and deal with ambiguity
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
* Takes ownership of issues and sees them through to resolution
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact at Sellick Partnership on (Apply online only).
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now