|Job Ref:||204807270||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Salary:||£28000 - £42000/annum Travel, Overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
A Senior Air Conditioning Service Engineer or Chiller Engineer is required for a well-established and growing contractor in the South East, the ideal Air Conditioning or Chiller Engineer will be highly experienced in servicing and maintaining VRV / VRF, split systems and ideally Chillers. |
The company a well established specialist Air Conditioning & Refrigeration contractor who sub-contract for some of the largest and most prestigious clients in London.
Having recently increased their portfolio of clients even further, they're looking to expand their existing service team even further.
Chiller Engineers Package
- Basic salary 32K - 42k (Depending on experience level)
- Call out
- Pension after qualifying period
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company van
Chiller Engineers Role
- Mobile Service & Maintenance Engineer
- Service, maintenance & repair of air conditioning systems
- Air conditioning systems and Chillers - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- Covering Central London & the Greater London areas.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an air conditioning service engineer
- Experience working on Chillers, AHUs, VRV, VRF's, split and multi split systems
- MUST be F-Gas qualified
- NVQ / C&G Level 2 A/C & refrigeration
- Full UK driving license
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy