|Job Ref:||204807263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
My client is a large utilities organisation looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a fun and dynamic team. The company has a increase in design projects in various market sectors around the UK. The salary + benefits is very competitive and is based on experience.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing the design through its project lifecycle, to the highest quality and standards.
* Liaising with relevant departments to agree POC's and the granting of Design Approvals.
* Work with Project managers from start of the process till the end.
* Conduct site visits and meet with customers.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience::
* Min BSc in Electrical Engineering/relevant and have chartered status.
* Relevant design and costing experience in the utility sector.
* Have knowledge of construction design and management regulations;and other technical and regulatory instruments.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion