|Job Ref:||204807235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dorking||Address:||Salary:||£31000 - £35000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
Position: Maintenance Electrician - Days only|
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Salary: From £31'00 to £35'000 per annum + overtime + pension + training
Hours of work: Shift based, therefore applicants must be flexible to nights and a 4on, 4 off shift pattern.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a maintenance electrician to join this very well respected manufacturer based in Surrey with a number of manufacturing plants based across the UK.
Working as part of the Maintenance Team providing 'Hands-on' Electrical & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
Experience acquired within an electrical installation or maintenance environment will be considered. Ideally applicants will be experience in 3 phase maintenance or installation but extensive training will be provided for the right individual.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Essential planned maintenance and necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order. Provide electrical maintenance and electrical installation work to cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
* Taking a leading role in on-going process improvement throughout the factory developing new ideas and better solutions.
* Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Qualified to ONC/HNC or equivalent / Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship and Qualification.
* Experience of fault finding upon PLC's with the ability to program would be an advantage but not essential as extensive training can be provided
* Flexibility to shift work when required