|Job Ref:||204807129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromsgrove||Address:||Post Code:||B60||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business. We pride ourselves in being able to provide the right opportunities for the best candidates to succeed within the construction industry.|
We are recruiting on behalf of the water division of an established construction company. Due to an increase in workload from Severn Trent the client they are seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to work on Water Utility assets in the Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire areas.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the supervision of direct labour and sub-contractors, undertaking H&S audits and ensuring works being undertaken is in line with company standards and clients authorisations. They will also be required to assist with the preparation of contract quotations and supporting project engineers in delivery of projects to agreed SLA's.
* Supervision of direct and sub-contractor labour
* Auditing of works and ancillary equipment
* Issuing of sub-contractor authorisations and RAM's
* Assist in the scoping and quoting of works
* Convening and attending sub-contractor Pre-Contract meetings.
* Delivery of H&S performance & reporting in-line with company standards
* General office and site administration
* CSCS card
* Extensive water industry experience
* Previous experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills