|Job Ref:||204807093||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£400 - £500/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for your next contract with an established Tier 1 Contractor? Don't like the hustle and bustle of working a job in the busy City of London? If you answered yes to both of these questions then today may be your lucky day.... Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work in Kent!|
It is a multi-discipline project and the successful candidate will have previous experience looking at structures, construction and geotechnical elements within a railway environment. Your main responsibilities include overseeing the works on site by coordinating with both the client and the main contractor ensuring that the ongoing design and installation is in compliance with the client's expectations.
* Opportunity to work for one of the most well known Tier 1 Contractors in the UK currently
* Attractive rates
* The chance to boost the credentials on your CV with a challenging and rewarding project
Roles and Responsibilities
* Carry out site visits to ensure that the construction is completed in a safe manner
* Checking on site with the contractor that materials delivered to site are compliant with the approved material
* Manage method statements, inspection and test plans and ensure that all test sheets are completed and recorded
* Attend regular design meetings, quality meetings and interface meetings with the client
* Degree Qualified (Heavily Advantageous)
* Previous experience within the rail/civils environment
* Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
* Excellent inter-personal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined management team
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
For more information submit your cv or call Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business