|Job Ref:||204807028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £35000/annum plus company car||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:00|
Service Engineer - Laboratory Equipment|
Office based from Oxford with UK wide travel required to customers.
- Servicing customer's laboratory and analytical as well as processing units in-house and on-site.
- Provide technical support to sales agents on a daily basis.
- Routinely study and gain technical knowledge in mechanical/electronic aspects and applications.
- Maintain files for service documentation and customer repair history.
- Travelling required for onsite repair of laboratory, analytical and processing equipment.
- Report problems to Head of Service and help to increase service efficiency.
Laboratory - Shakers, stirrers, dry block heater, heating baths, hot plates, temperature control, centrifuges, rotary evaporators.
Processing - Inline dispersers/mills, solid-liquid mixers, kneading machines, process plants, vacuum dryers/mixers, homogenizers.
Qualification in Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- 1-2 years experience in related field a plus or prior sales experience a plus
- Ability to read electrical / electronic schematics
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated and target-oriented/sales-oriented
- Problem solving abilities and customer focus
- Driver's license, familiar with Windows and MSO