|Job Ref:||204806889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. |
They specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together expertise and capabilities to help their clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, they find out what their clients want and use their people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
To carry out mechanical and electrical asset surveys of buildings throughout the United Kingdom on behalf of a wide and varied client base. The successful candidate will have a background in the installation and maintenance of a range of mechanical and electrical equipment.
The candidate will receive training in the identification of assets and the use of a hand held electronic device with our own bespoke development software.
The role will involve extensive travel throughout the UK staying away from home as and when required.
* Min 5 years work experience in Building Service Engineering
* Be comfortable assessing both Mechanical & Electrical services within a building environment irrespective of specialism.
* Be able to grasp the dynamics of a Built Environment and anticipate Building Systems given limited information.
* Be able to check & review Statutory Compliance documentation for site pertaining to Building Regulations, H&S & Fire Safety.
* Comfortable using handheld technology for gathering asset information
* Be able to work long hours and out of hours if required in order to complete surveys to strict deadlines
* Be able to gather as much information as is available on site from the assets, Building Management Systems and O&M Manuals if required.
* Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
* Be able to understand & work off building floor plans independently without escort or full site induction
If you are interested in the role and would like some further information apply on line or contact Shaun Edwards on (Apply online only) 23 49