|Job Ref:||204806823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join a busy, international company going through an exciting period of growth due to highly successful projects upon joining the UK market.|
Responsibilities of the role include but are not restricted to:
* Maintaining the process plant, pit and ancillary equipment mechanically.
* Liaising with the Engineering Maintenance Planner to discuss the preventative maintenance plan for the site.
* Facilitating the rolling out of the preventative maintenance strategy.
* Contributing to the continuous improvement program.
* Contributing to and achieving maintenance budgets.
* Setting high personal health and safety standards and ensuring these standards are met by others in the team at all times.
* Effectively using the company maintenance software program.
If you are interested in the above responsibilities, please note that suitable candidates will have the following:
* Experience as a Mechanical Engineer
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience welding and cutting.
* Experience in a maintenance management role.
* Experience training others within a team, including apprentices if necessary.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jordan at Astra Recruitment, on (Apply online only) or