|Job Ref:||204806816||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Limerick||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
We are currently recruting for an experienced Technical Author relating to the documentation of design, build and integration of complex process manufacturing machinery which is utilised in a fast paced high volume medical device facility, which operates 24/7.|
This is a 12 month contract position based in Limerick, Ireland.
* Liaison with internal technical and commercial departments as well as external vendors and suppliers.
* Continuous involvement in project critical meetings.
* Proof of concept documentation
* Generating list of technical inputs
* Review and feedback meetings
* Collation of large volumes of information
* Interpretation and production of technical documentation
* Proven technical writer/author within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
* Ideally PHD and degree qualified within a scientific/engineering discipline.
* Ability to liaise and work with people of all levels and varied departments.
* knowledge of Automation and control systems is also highly desirable.
If you interested in this role then apply now as interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available or contact Craig at Carbon60 Fareham.
Carbon60 is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency