|Job Ref:||204806778||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Location: Saudi Arabia|
Nationality: Due to limited visa's European, American, Australian or Canadian.
Salary: From £110,000 tax free+ flights, medical, holidays
Our client, a market leading multidisciplinary Consultancy, is searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their established Design Team based in Saudi NA the years our client has grown into a market leader in their field and has a reputation in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to be proud of. They have recently won some major government projects that will challenge the existing team and create new opportunities within the group.
• Designs of mechanical requirements and services for large scale projects.
• Prepares all systems details such as plumbing & sewage, fire fighting system, irrigation and HVAC systems.
• Co-ordinates with other departments for all project stages including concept design, preliminary design, detail design and approval.
• Prepares full specifications and calculations for relevant authorities' approvals.
• Follows-up with the updated requirements from departments for implementation.
• Represents projects and government meetings to ensure work carried out is in line with client's requirements and government regulations and attends discussions with departments.
• Reviews and gives advice for the approval of material submittals.
• Conducts sites visits and assessment, as required to execute design work.
• Keeps records and documents for projects handled.
• Monitors junior engineers which, includes providing clarifications for mechanical site engineers.
• Develop an umbrella approach of integrating whole systems in a 3D Digital environment, facilitating digital information shared for engineering analysis and digitally-driven design for buildings using Revit MEP.
• Generate a CLASH REPORT (by Revit MEP) that can be Communicated with other departments and can be distributed to the extended drafting team for clash resolution.
• 12(+) years of relevant experience.
• Has worked on design of mechanicalengineering projects of a medium or large scale.
• Has an accredited Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Possess detailed knowledge of CAD related design experience
• Working experience in Saudi Arabia will be an added advantage but not essential