|Job Ref:||204806750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Mobile - £33,000 Inc. Van, Tools & Fuel Card - London and South East|
Looking for a new challenge..?
Ready to take the next steps in your career..?
Then read on....
My client is a market leading building maintenance company, with a large UK presents. They are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join there very successful mobile team, covering a number of buildings within London and the South East.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Heating & Ventilation C&G Part 2/3, Apprenticeship (Desirable) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate environment. He / She will be a strong communicator and able to work under pressure.
An all round knowledge of the following M&E plant would be highly desirable; FCU/AHU ,HVAC, Pumps, Motors, Boiler Systems. Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
* £33,000 + Overtime | Rates of Double Time | Travel Card | 25 Days Holiday
* 08:00 - 17:00 | 40 Hours a Week
* Pension, Private Health Care, Progressive Training
* Quick Pathway Into Specialist Technical Roles or Management Pathways.
* Please apply to this advert or contact ASHLEIGH RYAN directly on (Apply online only) or (Email Removed) to discuss the role in more detail