|Job Ref:||204806629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leamington spa||Address:||Post Code:||CV32||Salary:||£35500/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Looking for the first step in to a supervisory position? Apply here!|
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a maintenance supervisor to work for a world leading industry specialist. The client has over 75 years' experience in food manufacturing and packaging.
The client now has a large presence in the UK and Europe with customers such as Asda, Tesco, Iceland and Morrison with many more market leading supermarkets. They have two sites within the UK with over £5million profit year after year. They are a high volume and high quality manufacturing plant with an ever growing need from there customer.
As a maintenance supervisor your role will:
* Undertake a range of electrical and mechanical duties in PPM and breakdown engineering to improve the reliability of the manufacturing assets.
* Be required to input process data to meet customers' needs.
* Be performing 20% Re-active maintenance including motors, broken belts, bearings and electrical component failures.
* Be performing 80% PPM including changing worn parts, pumps, bearing, cutters and seals.
* work closely with the production team to embed new solutions and systems
The Ideal maintenance supervisor will have the following:
* The ability to be flexible.
* Experience fault finding mechanical and electrically.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to meet targets.
* At least 2 years' experience working as a multi skilled maintenance engineer.
* Experience working in a food production environment would be an advantage
The chosen maintenance supervisor can expect:
* Fully funded external course to further your knowledge
* Overtime available
* Pension available
Internal training available