|Job Ref:||204806572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer looking for a challenging new role in the Worcester area?|
The company design and manufacture bespoke equipment for the commercial and industrial sectors. They are now in need of an additional Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Electrical Design Engineer duties will include, but are not exclusive to:
• Creating and modifying existing electrical control panel designs to meet customer orders
• Control Panel Designs
• Electrical ladder type designs created using Autocad Lite
• Create or modify bills of materials for manufacturing
• Experience with the use / programming of PLC and VSD units an advantage but not essential
• Maintain documentation including; drawing register, electrical designs on CAD, Drawing Design
• Request forms, item creation forms.
• Provide Support to manufacturing staff, sales staff, contractors and customers as requested.
• Managing and liaising with contractors and suppliers
• Site meetings as requested
• Preparation of manuals and information documents
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated person, able to work under their own initiative and with some experience with industrial control panels. The role would ideally suit a University graduate or an individual working within the engineering industry.
The Electrical Design Engineer is required to perform well under pressure and will handle a variety of projects from start to finish.
Experience with Autocad and Microsoft, word, excel and outlook are essential.
Full UK driving licence, traveling may be required between client site and component/sub-contractors
offices/works, for business travel a vehicle will be provided.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Start Date: ASAP
Please send in your CV now or please do give me a call on (Apply online only)
Parker White Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and as an Employment Business (contract).
Key words: Production Engineer, Design Engineer, Development Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, AutoCAD, control panels