|Job Ref:||204806546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£25600/annum overtime and holiday||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
CNC Setter Operator |
£25,600 + Pension + Overtime and 25 days holiday
An established and manufacturer of industrial equipment currently requires the services of an experienced CNC setter operator machinist on a permanent basis.
The working hours are Monday - Thursday 06:00 - 14:30 and Friday 06:00 - 10:30.
Background and experience:
* Experience setting and operating CNC lathes and mills with Fanuc controls
* Refer to drawings, tool list and set-up sheet to obtain appropriate tooling
* Set and operate the CNC controls and have a basic understanding of machine tool programming
* Set the CNC machine tools on turning and milling machines
* Able to load and unload components manually or by jib crane
* Suitable candidates will be apprenticed trained
* The successful CNC Setter operator will have experience of milling and turning
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
iNTECH Recruitment Ltd are experts in the recruitment of technical staff within the Manufacturing and Engineering industry, this includes electronic, electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines. We act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there