|Job Ref:||204806496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£24 - £26/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
I am looking for an Engineering Surveyor to join a Tier 1 civil engineering contractor in their ever expanding team on a Crossrail project in East London / Essex. Works include the upgrade of the 12 stations between Stratford and Shenfield and the upgrade of the rail on this section of the route in preparation for the arrival of the new services from 2017. The Crossrail project will provide new trains, better stations and quicker, easier, more reliable journeys for passengers in east London and Essex. |
The Surveyor will be required for a Mon-Fri office based job providing support for the team of PTS Surveyors. In this role they will be responsible for;
- Producing SC0 files with ClearRoute and uploading to the National Gauging database
- Processing surveys using Microstation / Projectwise / Railtrack and Amberg Rail 3 software
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Land Surveying
- Rail experience, specifically working for Tier 1 contractor on Network Rail station or signalling project
- Experience using the software detailed above, however training can be provided where needed
- CSCS qualification
- Current PTS (can be arranged if need be)
With the nature of the PTS Possession work there may be the opportunity / requirement for weekend, nights and bank holiday field work. The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work in with the tight programme.
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested