|Job Ref:||204806454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum £neg. DOE + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
We are a leading aerospace company specialising in the design, development and manufacture of aircraft products and systems. Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our highly motivated team. |
We are set to double in size over the next 2 years creating plenty of opportunity for career progression including within our management structure. As a result we need a Manufacturing Engineer who has the desire to keep progressing and developing mixed with the skill set to help us streamline processes and make continuous improvements to aid the growth plans within this low volume / high value environment.
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide a range of expertise in supporting and improving the manufacturing capabilities to produce products. Contributes to improving a range of fabrication processes that can directly impact the sustaining and growth efforts of operations. Participates in the introduction of new products to the manufacturing and supply chain environment.
Manufacturing Engineers duties include:
- Providing significant expertise in developing a range of engineering solutions to improve the manufacture of new and existing products.
- Improving current production processes to manufacture products, using applicable methods and procedures.
- Transfer new products into production from a "design for manufacturability" approach.
- Participating in developing and maintaining documentation for processes and designs.
- Understanding key business drivers and uses this to accomplish work.
- Solving problems in straightforward situations and analysing possible solutions using technical experience.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003