|Job Ref:||204806424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
An award-winning Engineering Consultancy currently have an opening for a Principal Civil Engineer in their Infrastructure team in Oxfordshire. Over the past 40 years the company have built an impressive reputation amongst their clients for delivering high quality engineering solutions, and are now looking to hire a talented and committed Principal Engineer that will play a leading role in the delivery of engineering projects. |
Duties / Responsibilities
* Prepare fee proposals and manage project finances
* Produce technical and pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage, utilities and geo-environmental issues, and / or check reports produced by others
* Design roads and drainage infrastructure, junction alterations and new series, and manage other completing similar tasks
* Take a global view of infrastructure issues for new developments and advise clients accordingly.
* Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities
* Ability to write clear and concise emails, letters and reports
* Experience of dealing with clients and other members of professional teams
Skills / Experience
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering (BEng)
* Extensive civil engineering design experience in consultancy environment
* Chartered Engineer (CEng), or Near Chartered
* Experience in the use of industry-standard design software packages such as MicroDrainage
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
* Experience of dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage (S38/104/278)
* Good commercial awareness
* Confident communicator when dealing with clients and other team members
If you would like to register your interest please respond to the advert accordingly, or contact me directly at / NA.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website