|Job Ref:||204806422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
M&E Quantity Surveyor|
£70k per annum (flexible DOE)
M&E Quantity Surveyor required due to expansion of the Project Department of an M&E main contractor. The company have been trading for twenty years and have a solid client base in the commercial sector. Projects range from £200k to £10million in value and encompass a variety of sites including offices, factories, warehouses, prison and hospitals.
Although experience as an M&E Quantity Surveyor is not essential, the right candidate will have a well established background in M&E Project Management or procurement and will be thoroughly versant with M&E installation, refurbishment and retro-fit projects with seven figure values. The right person for this role will have experience of being on the tools and will be adaptable, willing to learn and happy to go out to site if necessary.
- Experience as an M&E Quantity Surveyor or Project Manager.
- Thorough understanding of M&E Installation and refurb projects with values in the region of £5million.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience of Procurement or Project Management in dealing.
- A flexible approach and can-do attitude to duties.
- Full UK Driving License and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Commutable distance to St. Albans.
If you would like to discuss further or be considered for this position please submit your CV or call Chris Ragnall on (Apply online only)