|Job Ref:||204806354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Are you an exceptional leader?|
TeamQ are looking for Contract Supervisor to join our team on Regent Street. We are looking for an exceptional engineer with great leadership and communication skills. As the Contract Supervisor you will have vast technical experience within the building services (Mechanical & Electrical) industry.
The portfolio comprises of a mix of both mobile and resident sites, across approximately 70 buildings located within close proximity to Regent Street.
As the Contract Supervisor you will be looking after mobile contracts and engineers on Regent Street.
Contract Supervisor's Responsibilities
• Ensuring contract compliance
• Engineers holiday approval and cover arrangements
• Technical support to engineers and client (sold as extras)
• Technical appraisal of engineers work.
• Engineers PDR's
• Site audits
• H&S compliance and control
• OOH escalation rota (all contracts)
• OOH Extra works arrangements
• Remedial works quotations
• Subcontractor supervision
We can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Employee Assistance Program
• BUPA healthcare after probation
• Free legal advice after probation
• Accident insurance after probation
• Childcare vouchers
• Auto enrolment pension
Note: Due to the large volume of applications received, we may unable to provide feedback on all unsuccessful applications