|Job Ref:||204806342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£11.50 - £14.00/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Duration: On Going / Temp to Perm
Hourly Rate: £11.50 (PAYE) - £14.00 (Umbrella/Ltd) RISING TO £14.35 - £16.50 after 12 weeks
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer / Fitter for a waste recycling plant and workshop based in Bolton.
The role will be an on going contract with the possibility of a permanent contract after a settling in period.
The position of Mechanical Engineer / Fitter will consist of the following tasks and duties:
* Maintenance and repair of a range of industrial machinery associated with Waste Management and recycling such as conveyors, shredders, compactors etc.
* Working to strict Health and Safety guidelines.
* Working on Hydraulics systems
* Working on refurbishments and new installations.
* Occasional work on other sites within the Greater Manchester area (van provided)
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
* Fully time served
* Knowledge of Hydraulics and Turning
* Able to commit to a long term / permanent position
* Must have full driving license
If you feel the role of Mechanical Engineer / Fitter is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV