|Job Ref:||204806322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Daventry||Address:||Post Code:||NN11||Salary:||£10.63/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
For: Customer Service Representative (CMIJP00033397) - 6 months |
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04535
Customer Service Representative (CMIJP00033397) - Daventry - £10.63 ph - 6 months
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Responsibilities include determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
Education/Experience - Previous customer service related experience required.
Skills and Competencies - Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills - Ability to work independently and manage one's time -
Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software - would be asset
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: - Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments - Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation - Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Will be to deliver fully released parts, tools and information to OEM Customers in order to ensure aftermarket readiness and service capability in the OEM channel.
• To Coordinate and action Off Highway Customer Support SBP requirements as it relates to Channel readiness and NPI.
• Support Customer capability improvement initiatives and related special projects.
• Improve Customer communication to the CMI Channel.
• Ensure CMI & OEM channel is prepared and all service parts are identified and released to the Cummins system and are made available as per project timelines.
• Oversea CMI PDC parts availability and work with the respective teams to ensure appropriate stocks and fill rates for both Scania and the Off Highway Business.
• Work on Customer Support demands and coordinate strategic requirements across the organization
• Interface and Co-ordinate with the respective VPI teams to develop Customer deliverables.
• Work with the NPI Teams to ensure factory parts readiness tracking & deployment.
• Interact with the respective PDC's & Product managers to ensure parts, tooling & literature inventory is in in place and is available to the Customer.
• Train OEM customer teams on parts identification and ordering process.
• Coordinate service tooling lists and ensure availability.
• Communicate engineering change advice as it relates to aftermarket parts.
• Work on Aftermarket communications as a means to further develop the Cummins channel.
• Provide analytical input and gap analysis to help improve the Off Highway Customer support Capability metrics