|Job Ref:||204806315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£11.50 - £14.00/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Duration: On Going / Temp to Perm
Hourly Rate: £11.50 (PAYE) - £14.00 (Umbrella/Ltd) RISING TO £14.35 - £16.50 after 12 weeks
We are currently recruiting for at least two Maintenance Electricians for a waste recycling plant and workshop based in Bolton.
The role will be an on going contract with the possibility of a permanent contract after a settling in period.
The position of Maintenance Electrician will consist of the following tasks and duties:
* Maintenance and repair of a range of industrial machinery associated with Waste Management and recycling such as conveyors, shredders, compactors etc.
* Working to strict Health and Safety guidelines.
* Fault finding and rectification
* Working on refurbishments and new installations.
* Occasional work on other sites within the Greater Manchester area (van provided)
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
* Fully time served
* Experience in an Industrial Maintenance role
* Able to commit to a long term / permanent position
* Must have full driving license
If you feel the role of Maintenance Electrician is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV