|Job Ref:||204806267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£13.14/annum health care, pension, life cover||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
My client manufactures and supplies top quality cable management systems for a global market.|
Their expertise in PVC with injection moulding techniques that have been nurtured in house has allowed them to establish themselves for being in the vanguard of research and development.
I am currently looking for an experienced Toolmaker to join my client on site to provide both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
It will be your job to;
* Provide finishing touches to a pre-determined specification and tolerance.
* Work together with your colleagues to achieve and meet customer demand.
Maintain and improve your own professional knowledge and skill base as technology changes.
Work together with your colleagues to ensure adherence to working practice is within the requirements of any applicable Health & Safety legislation and/or Company Health and Safety policy.
Plan and organise structured processes of manufacture to ensure in each case a timely and high quality output is achieved to exact specification and tolerance.
* Ensure a 100% accuracy rate is achieved when transferring information and/or data from technical drawings or another operational data source is maintained to allow for accurate work and manufacture plans to be produced.
To be successful in this role you will;
* Be able to understand, interpret and work to technical drawings.
* Able to provide finished product to the correct specification and to 100% demand.
Have experience of working within a busy Tool Shop operating to tight, well-defined deadlines and Customer demand.
Have manual handling experience - able to demonstrate knowledge of handling equipment / tools safely and to agreed policy.
* Be PC literate - including MS windows and windows based software.
Have practical, working knowledge within an Engineering workshop environment - including safe work practice, use of appropriate hand and machine tools plus the usual associated work equipment to maintain Tooling/apparatus.
* Be able to demonstrate ability to identify and rectify within safe procedure, the correction and elimination of faults or operational problems.
The package will be £13.14 per hour with a 15% basic pay shift allowance. You will also be entitled to 33 days leave per year (including bank holidays), pension & life cover and private medical insurance