|Job Ref:||204806221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Mechanical Design Engineer - South Yorkshire|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Design Engineer. Our client is a multi-national tool manufacturer based in the South Yorkshire area. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a consumer product engineering environment and ideally have experience with Solidworks.
- International leading supplier in their industry.
- Great career progression prospects.
- This position has been made due to year on year growth.
- International travel opportunities.
- Positive, professional and friendly atmosphere.
The Design Engineer is responsible for working on new product development with a focus on end user driven functionality and features that exceed the customer's expectations.. You will look for opportunities to improve our client's processes, designs and products along with ensuring the quality is consistently high.
- Work alongside in-house design and external design agencies developing well thought out and appropriate engineering solutions from the ground up using Solidworks.
- Plan and implement design engineering activities taking into account design time, prototyping and testing.
- Design, manage and implement product quality and design improvements on existing products.
- Management of data and drawings control in Windchill.
The candidate they are looking for:
Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to make a real mark in the industry and grow with the company. You should have working experience with engines, gears, motors, injection moulding and power tools along with proven ability in product development from concept through to production ready design
Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- 3 - 5 years' design experience.
- Fluent in Solidworks and ideally Creo Parametric as well
- Demonstrate an innovative and problems solving mind-set when faced with design challenges
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place throughout October and November
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
At Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search; Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support