|Job Ref:||204806172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dursley||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum company vehicle (negotiable)||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Plant PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) Technician|
Salary: £20-24000 per annum (dependant on experience), plus company vehicle (negotiable), benefits
Hours: 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 12:00pm Saturday (start/finish times can be flexible)
Are you an experienced plant / commercial hire technician, CSCS verified or with the relevant NVQ qualifications, with strong attention to detail?
Have you good technical ability, possessing the right attitude, can work well with others and show a customer-focussed flexibility, within an organisation constantly increasing its business share?
Based near Dursley, Gloucestershire, their range of plant machines are predominantly recent purchases, whilst the business offers superior servicing and breakdown response in comparison to many competitors. Relocation to a larger site is scheduled within the next few months, to cope with the growing demand.
Main duties of the job
* Efficient and high quality pre delivery inspection checks
* Reporting of defects/damage, with correct paperwork completion
* Cleaning of equipment
* General yard duties
* To be courteous to customers / public and maintain a professional manner
* Report on time in correct work wear
* Operate company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
* Refuel vehicles to depot procedures
Experience and skills required
* Plant equipment experience an advantage (training will be provided)
* CSCS approved (or with relevant NVQ so can be applied for)
* Professional and courteous with customers and general public
* Understanding and the ability to follow correct procedures for defect/accident reporting
* Carry out good housekeeping of vehicles
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits, including company vehicle (negotiable), and annually rising pension scheme. For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) or email
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me.
Should the vacancy not be for you, but you are aware of someone else who may suit, if they gain the job, £100 of shopping vouchers are yours.
And finally, if this role is not in line with your current skill-sets, but would like some assistance on career progression, please do let me know.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business