|Job Ref:||204806157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Generous Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
A nationally renowned Facilities Management Company with a key office in Hampshire is currently looking for a Senior Facilities Management Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on projects that will include building refurbishment works and plant replacement. Working on projects from initiation through to final handover candidates will need to be technically astute design engineers with either an electrical or mechanical bias.|
The role would be best suited to someone coming from a similar role and we are looking to hear from candidates who are able to demonstrate the following experience / attributes:
* A Relevant Building Services Qualification
* Member of CIBSE/IET or IMechE or working towards
* Experience as a Design Engineer within Building Services
* To lead a multi-discipline team with the refurbishment of a wide range of buildings.
* Undertake maintenance of engineering services within buildings.
*Competitive Salary up to £45,000
*Performance Related bonus
*Child Care Vouchers
*25 Days Annual Leave