|Job Ref:||204806141||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£35000/annum Van and Overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
£35k per annum (flexible DOE) plus van and overtime
Electrical Engineer/Electrician required due to expansion of the Project Department of an M&E main contractor. The company have been trading for twenty years and have a solid client base in the commercial sector.
Ideally with 17th Edition and 2391 Test and Inspect qualification the Installation Electrician/Electrical Engineer will carry out installation, retrofit and refurbishment works on a variety of commercial sector M&E projects across the UK as part of a well developed and experienced team.
- Experience as an Electrical Engineer/Electrician ideally within an M&E specialist company.
- Experience of 1st and 2nd fix electrical installations.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- 17th Edition and 2391 Test and inspect Qualification.
- A flexible approach and can-do attitude to duties working as part of the wider maintenance team.
- Full UK Driving License and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If you would like to discuss further or be considered for this position please submit your CV or call Chris Ragnall on (Apply online only)