|Job Ref:||204806095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Basildon||Address:||Salary:||£32500/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a busy Manufacturing site based in Essex.
The role will include undertaking planned and reactive maintenance on all plant and services to provide maximum performance, efficiency and safety within production lines.
Duties will include:
• To pro-actively undertake planned and preventative maintenance on all plant and services to increase machine efficiency
• To react to and resolve breakdowns effectively to reduce machine downtime
• Operate the maintenance and stock systems, including determining what work is required
• Deputise for Engineering Manager as required
• Participate in projects as required, from H&S to continuous improvement projects.
• React to all plant breakdowns quickly and effectively, working closely with production supervision to determine task priority.
• Always seeking to find and develop improved methods of working in order to increase efficiency,
Candidates will need to be qualified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with good PLC knowledge (preferably Siemens S7) and come from a Manufacturing background. Good experience within a multi-skilled role will be required.
The working hours will be a rotating shift pattern (8 hour shifts) including early and late shifts. The company is based in Essex and easily commutable from Southend, Wickford, Rayleigh, Basildon, Stanford Le Hope, Thurrock, Gravesend and Dartford.
(Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity)