|Job Ref:||204806051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Design Engineer (2D Biased Role + 3D SolidWorks - Printing/Packaging/Filling Machinery)|
£30,000 - £35,000 + 22.5 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Early finish on a Friday
Mechanical Design Engineer required for family run, stable business that supply packaging machinery world-wide. The company value their employees and offer long term careers.
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer from a printing/packaging design background to join a stable organisation who work worldwide. You will have experience of SolidWorks 3D & 2D Design - ideally on AutoCAD and Draftsight.
You will be responsible for interpreting customer requirements and modifying existing models of liquid filling machinery. You will work within a small team and play a key part in the manufacturing process and work closely with a team of mechanical fitters to ensure projects and modifications are delivered on time and within budget.
This is a great opportunity to work for a niche, well established company who offer long term security and salary progression.
* 2D biased Design Role - Company use AutoCAD and Draftsight.
* 3D modelling is SolidWorks based.
* Work within small team modifying/designing filling machinery
* The shift Monday-Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-2:30
* Liaise with buyers and planners
* Machinery design background (Packaging/filling)
* Knowledge of 2D design software and 3D SolidWorks
* Excellent communicator