|Job Ref:||204806047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashbourne||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Double Days||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
£30,000 - Double Days
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading food supplier. This private company has a proud trading history of over 100 years and supplies 'artisan' based products into a variety of customers, including Airlines, Harrods, and Waitrose. Due to continued expansion the business has an immediate need for an electrical bias maintenance engineer to cover a late shift pattern
- This role is made up of three key areas of Breakdown duties;
- Planned maintenance timetable and project work.
- Working on a variety of kit including ovens, mixers, and loading machines this opportunity involves a diverse challenge in electrical and mechanical disciplines including fault finding on basic PLC's.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of maintaining plant in a manufacturing environment is a pre requisite.
- Fault rectification on a mechanical and electrical basis is a key part of the job so practical experience of these skills is held in higher esteem than qualifications.
- Whilst training on PLC's will be provided knowledge and experience in this field will allow a candidate to stand out in the present market place.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Clodagh McKeefry or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering