|Job Ref:||204806004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£330 - £385/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Job Title - Communications and Marketing Manager|
Location - London - Marble Arch
Rates - £330.00 - £385.00 p.d
About the role / project:
To lead the Network Rail Consulting internal and external communications strategy providing specialist expertise and advice. To support the international offices in their marketing strategy and plans, providing suitable and effective marketing collateral as required
What you will do:
1 Working closely with the Network Rail Consulting (NRC) Senior Team to interpret the strategic business plans across each global jurisdiction and assist in the creation of the B2B marketing requirement (internal and external) to deliver the country strategy.
2 Working collaboratively with the NRC business plan, develop and deliver an external communications plan across all channels for all NRC needs.
3 Support the delivery of the PR and media plan.
4 Working with the business, to develop, deliver and support as required all events being hosted by NRC.
5 Act as a guardian of the NRC brand to develop all support literature, strategic and tactical campaign activities which achieve consistency of message to all stakeholders.
6 Manage the NRC web content and SharePoint system.
7 Develop and manage a library of all communications and marketing material including photos, films and documents.
8 Develop and manage informative and relevant trend reports for the NRC Senior Team.
9 Provide an ongoing drip feed of PR to NRC website and social media platforms including NRC information updates.
10 Act as super user for NRC's Salesforce CRM application; to the monitor opportunities pipeline; and deliver training where required.
Your experience will include:
* Education to degree level or equivalent professional marketing qualification
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
* Evidence of high standards of written and verbal communication
* Experience of developing and creating media and corporate communications
* Experience of working with an agency
* Skilled in scoping and briefing and managing marketing agencies
* Experience of brand development management
* Experience of e-commerce marketing
* Demonstrate experience of promoting sensitive and complex issues in a sensitive and persuasive manner
* Ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
* Personal credibility to work effectively with senior managers and directors
* Well-developed skills in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* • Well-developed skills in Adobe, Indesign,
* • Well-developed skills in CMS, Newzapp and social media
* • Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills + excellent attention to detail
* • Evidence of high standards of written and verbal communication
* • Experience of brand development management
* Financial/Budget management
Client side and agency experience
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender and is committed to interviewing all applicants who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria advertised. We are striving to achieve the 'two ticks' disability symbol and to create a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy