|Job Ref:||204805948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Van, Overtime, Callout 1 in 5, Travel Paid (a||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer (Mechanical Bias)|
£30k per annum (flexible DOE) plus van, callout, overtime, travel paid after one hour
Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer required for a permanent role within the Facilities Maintenance Department of an M&E main contractor. The company have been trading for twenty years and have a solid client base in the commercial sector.
Ideally with a mechanical bias the Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer will carry out a range of building maintenance services across Central London and surrounding areas. Work will include building maintenance such as replacing fixtures and fittings and repairing faults/breakages such as locks, tiling, flooring, as well as plumbing, mechanical and electrical services as experience and qualifications allow.
- Experience as a multi-skilled building services engineer essential.
- Mechanical building services experience and qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience in mechanical and electrical breakdown repair.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in mechanical and/or electrical engineering or building services.
- Additional skills and experience within commercial building services such as fabric, electrical, gas and plumbing an advantage.
- A flexible approach and can-do attitude to duties working as part of the wider maintenance team.
- Full UK Driving License and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If you would like to discuss further or be considered for this position please submit your CV or call Chris Ragnall on (Apply online only)