|Job Ref:||204805926||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Mobile Electrical Engineer on NHS properties. Planned and Preventative Maintenance|
Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
Participate in internal & external audits.
To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained.
Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidanceBe on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Area Supervisor or Operations Manager
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within SLA.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work & Health & Safety.
* All duties to be carried out in accordance with company policies & procedures.
* To understand & complete all work related documentation accurately & on time.
* To carry out work in a safe & diligent manner.
* To attend & fully participate in training & appraisal activities as required.
To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency